SHAQ apologizes in advance for the tone and harshness of below verbiage. Due to Covid-19 circumstances we must be
thorough and follow all guidelines:))
***Please read and understand ALL information***
- Athletes will only be allowed to attend their designated group for the current session, and may not be involved in any other athletic camp during that current session
- Athletes will swim 2 to a lane, starting from opposite walls
- Parents must drop off and pick up on time and stay in the car. Parents are not allowed in Pool Facilities.
- Athletes will wear a mask upon arrival and be socially distant during check in
- Athletes must have their temperature taken everyday upon arrival. (If an athlete's temp. is 100.4 F or higher, the athlete will be sent home and be required to attain a Covid-19 test before return to action. If there is a positive test all athletes in that group must get tested)
- If your athlete has experienced a fever, or is not feeling well in any way, or has been exposed to someone who is sick they may not attend practice and you must inform the coaching staff immediately.
- Upon the completion of camp, athletes will wear a mask and exit the pool area immediately. Athletes will keep socially distant throughout the exciting process until they are in their cars.
- Athletes will arrive in their swimsuits, no deck changing or using the locker room.
- Athletes will be allowed to bring a towel, goggles, shoes/sandals, a labeled water bottle, and a mask.
- Bathrooms will be available for emergencies only, please take care of your needs before camp.
- All coaches, staff and volunteers will wear masks.
- All parents must sign the Covid Release of Liability Waiver for their athletes upon registration (no exceptions)
- Athletes must be current bronze or higher members of USA water polo insurance and sign the Return To Play Waiver in their individual member account upon registration (no exceptions)